Pain Management Services
About Our Pain Management Services
Our pain management program comforts people recovering from surgical pain, as well as those seeking relief from the relentless effects of chronic pain.
Pain management specialists on the medical staff of Southern Ocean Medical Center, received specialized trained to treat all types of pain. The program focuses on offering a wide range of treatment options ranging from conservative drug therapies, epidural anesthesia and minimally invasive nerve stimulation techniques performed in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Lab.
These are used to treat:
- Chronic knee pain caused by nerve entrapment: Treated with a common peroneal nerve block with nerve stimulation and ultrasound guidance
- Migraine headaches: Treated with an injection in the base of the skull to numb the nerves
- Cervical neck pain caused by arthritis of the cervical spine: Treated with a nerve block injection
- Shooting arm pain caused by a pinched nerve: Treated with a cervical epidural
- Chronic arm and neck pain: Treated with cervical spinal cord stimulation
- Lower back pain: Treatment involves injection of local anesthetics, steroids, or narcotics into affected soft tissues, joints, or nerve roots to more complex nerve blocks and spinal cord stimulation.
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.